PROGRAM MANAGEMENT (EUROPE)
CEO Accredited Europe
Colin has been engaged in the insurance and reinsurance market since 1979 and has held various senior management roles at R&Q including CEO of Insurance Services (2012 to 2018). Former managing director and founder of Helix UK Limited, 1996 to 2009. Previously 17 years at Marsh North America and SBJ Group.
We are a specialist Program Management company for non-life insurance business, serving our clients and policyholders across the UK and Europe
We believe that success is best achieved through a partnership approach with Managing General Agents (MGAs), reinsurers and R&Q Accredited working closely together through all phases of the set-up and ongoing management of the portfolio.
As a dedicated capacity provider, we will not compete with you, and we endeavour to ensure that there are no overlaps in coverage offered by our MGA partners.
We pride ourselves on our thorough due diligence and oversight process which ensures that we build the foundations for long-lasting partnerships with our MGAs as well as the reinsurers who support our business.
- R&Q Accredited are willing to share with our partners all data and information obtained throughout the due diligence process as well as live performance data as the MGA progresses.
- We actively seek to hold regular, all-party meetings with our MGAs to discuss progress and performance so that any issues can be overcome swiftly. The attendance of reinsurers at these sessions is encouraged.
- R&Q Accredited performs semi-annual or annual audits on all MGAs and Third-Party Administrators (TPAs). We encourage reinsurers to join us on our site visits and are happy to share our findings.
- Program business where there is no, or a minimal, retention by R&Q Accredited
- Relationship with ‘best in class’ MGAs with a reputation for professionalism in their field and excellent track records
- Stand out MGA start ups where the senior management has an unblemished, positive reputation for delivery and a proven track record in the market
- InsurTech start-ups with exciting products, good funding and quota share reinsurance partners willing to back them
- Bespoke non-program opportunities are also considered when requiring an A-rated fronting carrier.
LINES OF BUSINESS
Our portfolio currently consists of the following lines of business written by our partner MGAs.
If you have an opportunity in a product line outside of those listed we are open to considering these opportunities. We hold licenses from our regulator, the Malta Financial Services Authority, to write all general insurance classes of business in our core markets in the EU and UK.
Commercial Property & Casualty
Directors & Officers Insurance
After the Event Insurance
Global Chief Operating Officer, Program Business
Chief Underwriting Officer