PROGRAM MANAGEMENT (US)
CEO Patrick Rastiello
President and CEO Accredited America
Accredited America CEO with over 30 years industry experience, previously at AON for 23 years , spending the last 10 years focusing on the MGA space.
Providing admitted and non-admitted Program Management, the strength behind Accredited America is Accredited Surety and Casualty Company, Inc., and Accredited Specialty Insurance Company.
As nationally recognized property and casualty insurers, building on their reputation for innovation and service, Arizona domiciled Accredited Specialty Insurance Company and Florida domiciled Accredited Surety & Casualty, offer a complete suite of program solutions, partnerships with surplus lines managing agents, program administrators and brokers for a broad range of property and casualty lines.
- Underwriting Focus– Underwriting is the foundation of every successful program. Utilizing our underwriting expertise, we target MGA partners that have a strong underwriting culture and proven track record.
- Expertise– The Underwriting team has over 100 years of underwriting expertise for a diverse range of risk exposures. We create efficient, bespoke, and profitable program solutions that are mutually beneficial to our MGA and reinsurer partners.
- Transparency– We empower our teams to regularly engage with our business partners, openly communicating clear perspectives, however challenging and complex the situation.
- Service– We act with speed to market, efficiency, and agility to address the individual needs of our customers throughout our partnership.
- Target small-to-medium sized enterprises (SME) and middle market businesses
- Source opportunities directly or via the broker channel (reinsurance, wholesale, or retail)
- Limits up to $50M
- $10M minimum annual program premium
- Will support existing and new portfolios that are controlled by seasoned underwriters
EVP Chief Underwriting Officer – Property
Dawn H. Puro
EVP Chief Underwriting Officer – Casualty