In Program Management we operate as Accredited, a leading program manager operating across the US, UK and Europe. It is the only dedicated program partner to provide A- rated insurance capacity in each of the US, UK and Europe, and can write admitted and non-admitted business in all 50 US states.
Accredited America is a leader in US Program Management focused on both the admitted and non-admitted markets. It is supported by Accredited Surety and Casualty and Accredited Specialty Insurance Company, which are rated A- by A.M. Best
- A.M. Best rated A- (Excellent)
- Financial Size Category: VIII
- One Team & One Culture – serving US admitted and non-admitted markets
- Underwriting Focused – we underwrite as if we own it
- Growth Orientated – seeking to capture a larger share of the US Program premium market
- Diversified – across MGAs, E&S brokers, reinsurers, lines of business, risks, segments and admitted and non-admitted markets
Led by CEO Patrick Rastiello, the Accredited companies in the US employ highly qualified insurance professionals residing in Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington. The head office is located in Orlando, Florida.
In addition, Accredited America leverages R&Q’s significant talent and knowledge based in London, Philadelphia, Bermuda and Malta to support the Accredited team and to underpin its growth and success.
R&Q Accredited Europe is the specialist Program Management company for non-life insurance business, serving our clients and policyholders across the UK and Europe
- A.M. Best rated A- (Excellent) and licensed to write business throughout the 27 European Union Member states and the United Kingdom through our UK branch
- Licensed for all non-life classes 1-18 under freedom of services across all EU states
- Able to write all non-life classes of business in the United Kingdom
- Providers of direct insurance capacity to Managing General Agents (MGAs). We work closely with our reinsurer partners allowing them access to classes of business that would otherwise be unavailable to them.
Led by CEO Colin Johnson, R&Q Accredited Europe employs highly qualified insurance professionals based in Malta, Italy and the United Kingdom. Our head office is located in Floriana, Malta.
In addition, R&Q Accredited Europe leverages R&Q's significant talent and knowledge based in the UK, the US and Bermuda within its ancillary services such as actuarial, risk and governance to support the Accredited team to underpin its growth and success.